- Strategically represent the arts and health sector in key planning (e.g. emerging Welsh Government Mental Health and Culture Strategies)
- Raise the profile (to artists, to health practitioners, to policy makers, to funders and the public) of arts and health activities, and the role they can play given the present crisis in health and care.
- Deliver a unique role as a sector support organisation for practitioners in the arts and health ecology, responding to identified sector needs.
- To build our business support processes, systems and governance in line with best practice standards to support the realisation of our ambitions.
- WAHWN is proud of the sector’s work in Wales, and we use our UK-wide and international relationships to share work that is excellent, innovative, and impactful.